Windows Privilege Management
Control & secure administrator account usage on your organization’s Windows systems.
This complimentary addon delivers flexibility for IT needs and security for organization demands. Control the elevated permissions for desktop users as part of overall privileged access management program.
Remove Local Administrator Rights on Windows EndpointsAllow normal users to elevate applications with option for time-limited rights. Achieve more control on application usage through policy management.
Inventorize Assets & Applications
Collects insightful information about running processes, applications installed with continuous discovery.
Analyse Local Administrator Ownership
Find users or groups part of local administrator groups on endpoints.
Centralized Policy Management
Control and manage policies from a central console to allow applications to specific users on specific endpoints.
Manage Administrator Privileges and Control Application Usage on Endpoints
Allow Normal User to Elevate Application On-Demand
Define trust based policy to allow users to elevate application needing administrator to be elevated on-demand.
Enable Users with Controlled & Temporary Administrator Access
Users can request for administrator right access for a specific application or time limited to perform administrative activities.
Block risky or malicious applications on endpoints. User can execute trusted applications or request access for administrator privileges.
Remote workforce outside LAN or without internet is common scenario.
Remove & Continuously Monitor Administrator Rights
Easily remove administrator rights granted over period of and monitor use of local admin privileges with special reports.
Start Discovering your Assets and Privileged Accounts
How Windows Privilege Management Works
Explore the Platform
Achieve more with easy to configure integrated components.
Ready to Get Started?
Talk to technical sales to know more or get an overview of our technology.
- 1 Windows Privilege Management
- 1.1 Remove Local Administrator Rights on Windows Endpoints
- 1.2 Manage Administrator Privileges and Control Application Usage on Endpoints
- 1.3 Allow Normal User to Elevate Application On-Demand
- 1.4 Enable Users with Controlled & Temporary Administrator Access
- 1.5 Application Control
- 1.6 Offline Scenarios
- 1.7 Remove & Continuously Monitor Administrator Rights
- 1.8 How Windows Privilege Management Works
- 1.9 Trusted by
- 1.10 Explore the Platform
- 1.11 Password Management
- 1.12 Secure Remote Access
- 1.13 Session Recordings & Threat Analytics
- 1.14 Multi-Factor Authentication
- 1.15 Just-in-Time Access
- 1.16 Privileged Task Management
- 1.17 Account Lifecycle Management
- 1.18 Ready to Get Started?