Privileged Task Management
Automation of privilege assignment and usage can reduce unnecessary session login for administrators and instead enable them to focus on high priority activities.
Reduce risk of excessive privileges by limiting scope of tasks associated with regular time based access.
Automate routine tasks
Control actions of privileged users by placing limitations on what a user is allowed to do.
No specifc device level knowledge required
Operators do no need specific device level knowledge to run and execute jobs.
Limit privilege exposure and eliminate human errors by automating operations with Privileged Task Management
Publish and delegate tasks without need for any session login
Users with access to privileged accounts can delegate tasks to other users to perform such tasks without initiating a privileged session.
Design multi-step tasks
Use multi-step task editor to build step-by-step execution tasks and receive input parameters for performing operational activities.
Start Discovering Your Assets and Privileged Accounts
Privileged task automation is integrated with vault
Explore the Platform
Achieve more with easy to configure integrated components
- 1 Privileged Task Management
- 1.1 Limit privilege exposure and eliminate human errors by automating operations with Privileged Task Management
- 1.2 Publish and delegate tasks without need for any session login
- 1.3 Design multi-step tasks
- 1.4 Privileged task automation is integrated with vault
- 1.5 Integrations
- 1.6 Trusted by
- 1.7 Explore the Platform
- 1.8 Password Management
- 1.9 Secure Remote Access
- 1.10 Session Recordings & Threat Analytics
- 1.11 Multi-factor Authentication
- 1.12 Just-in-time access
- 1.13 Account Lifecycle Management
- 1.14 Windows Privilege Management
- 1.15 Ready to get started?