Sectona’s Privacy Commitment
Information we gather
You are free to navigate and explore our website and public forum such as our blogs without providing any information about yourself. When you wish to register or subscribe to our newsletters or download resources such as Datasheetsm Whitepapers, we may collect the following information from you:
- Personal information about you and your business including but not limited to name, e-mail address, phone number, job title, company name, address
- Demographic information such as country, postcode, preference and interests
- Navigational information such as your IP address, pages visited, geographical location, referral source and duration of visit
- Other information relevant to customer surveys
Use of Information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use it for internal record keeping
- We may periodically send newsletters or promotional emails about new products, new features or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may use the information to perform and share statistical analyses with other companies, however, no information pertaining to an individual user will be shared with them
- We may use the information to improve and better our products and services
- Periodically, we may also use your information to contact you via email, phone or website forums for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes
- We use reasonable security technologies to ensure that your information is not accessible for any unauthorized use or disclosure
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and foolproof the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. By viewing the website you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this navigational information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookies in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website as certain features may not be available when the cookies are turned off.
Other Website Links
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Personal Information Control
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate your preference in terms of the types of information you would like to receive from us
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link given at the bottom of the website or bottom of our emails.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at [email protected] or write to or as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Information with respect to children
The Website and Public Forum of Sectona is not intended for or directed to children of age 13 or younger and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect any information of children under 13. If you believe we have collected information about children under 13, please write to us at [email protected] as soon as possible to ensure that we delete the information promptly.
Sectona reserves the right to apprise and amend this policy Statement periodically by updating this page. We encourage you check this occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 28th November 2017
Sectona Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
201-202, A Wing, Mittal Commercia,
Marol, Andheri East,
Mumbai 400059. India