Our information security team driven by CTO function works vigilantly to protect our customers and their data. If you discover a vulnerability in any of our products, please inform us using the following guidelines.
Guidelines for Responsible Disclosure
- Tell us about the security issue before making it public on message boards, mailing lists, and other forums.
- Wait until we notify you that the vulnerability has been resolved before disclosing it to others. Note that some vulnerabilities take longer than others to resolve and complex vulnerabilities may require multiple teams to resolve. Your patience is appreciated.
- Do provide enough information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible.
- We are not part of a cash/bug bounty program but are happy to issue a certificate of recognition to individuals who report security issues responsibly and help us make Sectona systems more secure.
Please do not:
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people’s data
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam, etc
- Cause potential or actual damage to Sectona users, systems, or applications.
- Request compensation for the reporting of security issues from Sectona, or through any external marketplace for vulnerabilities.
Contributors – Sectona Responsible Disclosure Program
Sectona would like to thank all individuals who have discovered and reported vulnerabilities in Sectona Applications as per the responsible disclosure program. We sincerely appreciate the efforts of each individual listed below and we thank them for their technical skills, security knowledge, and constructive engagement with Sectona.