Privileged Access Governance
Govern privileged entitlements, access to privileged access platform, account inventory to secure & comply
Move away from manual script based reviews with automated privileged access review system
Why review & certify access & entitlement?
Technology infrastructure & operations environments are complex. External vendor relationships add more complexity. Most of the users hold more access than they require at any given time.
Remove excessive privileges
Schedule & set multiple reviews simultaneously based on account type, asset type or high risk accounts
Reduce risk of perpetual granted excessive privileges
Delegate review rights & periodically review access to manage risk of permanent access to accounts.
Privileged access reviews made easy
Prove compliance controls with simplified privileged access certification
Prove compliance controls with delegated responsibility to approves and owners. Define data filters, approval levels and action manager and bring multiple members on a common platform
Periodically review access to PAM platform
Schedule period reviews and be prepared to manage audits with confidence
Certify & review privileged entitlements
Managers can easily respond to access review and certification requests in a centralized system.
Start Discovering Your Assets and Privileged Accounts
How Privileged Access Governance works
Explore the Platform
Achieve more with easy to configure integrated components
- 1 Privileged Access Governance
- 1.1 Why review & certify access & entitlement?
- 1.2 Privileged access reviews made easy
- 1.3 Prove compliance controls with simplified privileged access certification
- 1.4 Periodically review access to PAM platform
- 1.5 Certify & review privileged entitlements
- 1.6 How Privileged Access Governance works
- 1.7 Trusted by
- 1.8 Explore the Platform
- 1.9 Password Management
- 1.10 Secure Remote Access
- 1.11 Session Recordings & Threat Analytics
- 1.12 Multi-factor Authentication
- 1.13 Just-in-time access
- 1.14 Privileged Task Management
- 1.15 Account Lifecycle Management
- 1.16 Ready to get started?