Session Recording & Threat Analytics
Advanced session recording for all privileged activities with risk-profiling & behavior-based analytics
Strengthen governance with in-depth log
Real-time session recording & post-activity recorded session logs of all privileged activities for enhanced audit
Prioritize review with risk-based filter
With schedulers & automated on-boarding rules, obtain relevant asset information & reduce time in securing privileged accounts
Tamper proof & encrypted log storage
Logs are independent from device logs and stored in tamper proof & encrypted at rest.
Find the context, activity logs of privileged user activities
Capture contextual administrator activities
Activity based session recording capabilities for RDP, SSH, thick clients, web and cloud consoles.
Find the real context of session activities
Search capabilities include finding activities by user, asset or privileged account. Find activities within a timeframe, source IP and session launch types.
Simplified Session Auditing
Enforce session review and re-review to demonstrate compliance with confidence. Provider incident managers or auditors access to review logs.
Analyze sessions with intelligent risk scoring
Pre-packaged library of high-risk events (eg. User accessed IT system at unusual hour). In depth analysis of privileged user behavior linked to individual privileged session based on the type of access and asset accessed.
Start Discovering Your Assets and Privileged Accounts
Explore the Platform
Achieve more with easy to configure integrated components
- 1 Session Recording & Threat Analytics
- 1.1 Advanced session recording for all privileged activities with risk-profiling & behavior-based analytics
- 1.2 Find the context, activity logs of privileged user activities
- 1.3 Capture contextual administrator activities
- 1.4 Find the real context of session activities
- 1.5 Simplified Session Auditing
- 1.6 Analyze sessions with intelligent risk scoring
- 1.7 Integrations
- 1.8 Why enterprises trust us
- 1.9 Explore the Platform
- 1.10 Password Management
- 1.11 Secure Remote Access
- 1.12 Multi-factor Authentication
- 1.13 Just-in-time access
- 1.14 Privileged Task Management
- 1.15 Account Lifecycle Management
- 1.16 Windows Privilege Management
- 1.17 Ready to get started?