Just in time access
Remove standing privileges and leverage combination of approaches to implement just in time policies
Poor IAM practices, stolen credentials and privilege account abuse attribute to most prominent cyber attacks.
Lock down access to critical privileged accounts by dynamically enabling/disabling or elevating privileged access with built-in provisioning/deprovisioning.
Automate routine tasks
Control actions of privileged users by placing limitations on what a user is allowed to do.
No specifc device level knowledge required
Operators do no need specific device level knowledge to run and execute jobs.
Combine vaulting and session management
with JIT approach
Selectively implement JIT policies
Define custom JIT access methods (Enable/Disable, Provisioning/De-provisioning, Elevation) for securing assets based on user access type.
Secure access to AWS Management console with ephemeral token
Secure access to root / IAM Administrator using AWS Token based integration combined with session recording .
Use ephemeral accounts to provide vendor access
Leverage provisioning / de-provisioning capabilities to allow vendors to get access to assets anywhere based on a workflow request.
Start Discovering Your Assets and Privileged Accounts
How Just-In-Time Access works
Explore the Platform
Achieve more with easy to configure integrated components
- 1 Just in time access
- 2 Combine vaulting and session management with JIT approach
- 3 Selectively implement JIT policies
- 4 Secure access to AWS Management console with ephemeral token
- 5 Use ephemeral accounts to provide vendor access
- 6 How Just-In-Time Access works
- 7 Trusted by
- 8 Explore the Platform
- 9 Password Management
- 10 Secure Remote Access
- 11 Session Recordings & Threat Analytics
- 12 Multi-factor Authentication
- 13 Privileged Task Management
- 14 Account Lifecycle Management
- 15 Windows Privilege Management
- 16 Ready to get started?