One of the world’s largest mobile operators implements Sectona to adhere to compliance regulations
Case Study | 2 min. read
As the world adapts to the ever-changing digital evolution, cyberattacks have been increasing in number and sophistication. Continuously working to ensure end-end security for businesses from threats internal and external to their organization, the mobile operator has introduced its Secure Intelligence Center – a Security Operations Centre (SOC) based out of India. The SOC uses SOAR, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning. This orchestrated platform helps proactively monitor and prevent attacks on its customers from the rapidly evolving cybersecurity threat landscape.
- A solution that supports & integrates with cloud environments like AWS, and Azure to cater to the growing customer presence on the cloud.
- A scalable solution that enables easy-to-extend capabilities & scales as per use.
- A solution that can deliver seamless and secure access to internal teams and customers from anywhere consistently with the least possible friction.
- A solution supporting a multi-tenancy approach for developing PAM as a Service Proposition.
Looking for a solution that can enable seamless and secured access to the SOC Infrastructure without having to worry about credential compromise. We were on the lookout for a mechanism through which the credentials are encrypted and stored in a purpose-built vault, inaccessible to any authorized user.
- Securing privileged user access across the entire gamut of IT (servers, databases, network devices).
- Manage and monitor each privileged session while isolating the sessions from unsecured endpoints.
- Storing credentials in a tamper-proof hardened built-in password vault.
- Achieving multi-tenancy capabilities with a logical separation of customer instances for easily providing PAM as a service.
- Flexible deployment options to either – deploy PAM on customer premise, thereby providing a managed PAM offering – or – deploy in SOC, thereby providing PAM as a service via a centralized master PAM instance.
Ready to get started?
Talk to technical sales to know more or get an overview of our technologyRequest Demo Contact Sales