Secure Remote Access
Secure Remote Access provides secure access for employees and remote users to Infrastructure resources, ensuring session isolation between the remote and client-servers across hybrid environments, providing need-based access without VPNs, and confining access based on Zero Standing Privileges. In this Solution Brief, you’ll come across several features, benefits, challenges, and use-cases that’ll help you understand the context of its application and provide steps to implement in your PAM program.
- Unifying Access to IT Resources.
- Secure Remote Access for Privileged Users with Just-in-Time.
- Enable VPN-Less Privileged Access.
- Secure Browser-based Access across environments.
- Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication.
Was this article helpful?