Boutique Financial Services Firm in KSA chooses Sectona PAM to Strengthen their Cyber-Security Framework
Case Study | 2 min. read
This financial institution was established in 2012 with headquarters in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It aims to provide financial services to individuals and SME based entities on Islamic Shari’ah principles. They provide various financial products to individuals and corporates clients across major cities in the Kingdom.
Considering the nature of their business, the IT Security team of firm was exploring a solution that will help them manage and monitor all the users taking privileged and remote access into their network and provide transparent need-based access of critical systems to all the users.
The financial services firm was proactively looking to strengthen their cyber security framework – securing and monitoring the user access to core infrastructure with a PAM solution the helps:
- Manage and control the third-party contractor access to critical infrastructure resources based on need-to-have, need-to-know access requirement
- Monitor and log third party vendor and internal staff access to critical servers including RDP for accountability tracking
- Enable multi-factor authentication for all privileged and remote user access
- Strengthen compliance & achieve higher maturity of cybersecurity controls in adherence with cyber-security guidelines set by SAMA (Saudi Arabia Monetary Authority)
Sectona has provided an automated and integrated Privileged & Remote Access Management suite for securing user access to critical IT assets for better governance, control and visibility
- Increased control with multi-factor authentication over privileged and remote access enabled for users
- Enhanced management of privileged and remote user access with access policy definition to regulate and govern need based access
- Better accountability to every privileged access and periodic review of remote user access
- Automated password change process to preserve confidentiality of passwords and ensure frequent password rotation as per desired policies
The Security Team thinks Spectra PAM is favorable for their IT Environment
We felt Spectra PAM solution is an integrated solution fulfilling our requirements of easy user access mechanism capable of providing secure user access to all with the right monitoring and governance frameworks built-in
IT Security Lead
Breach No More
Find out how our cross platform & integrated privileged access management approach can help you. Request a demo of the Spectra privileged access management platform.